Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stonehenge & Bath

Yesterday we went on a free trip to Stonehenge and Bath! As I've previously mentioned, going to Stonehenge has been on my to-do list for a long time and being there was incredible. At first we thought you could only take so many pictures of rocks but we got pretty creative with it. I really couldn't believe that I was finally actually there and it made me think about how lucky I am to be studying in another country. I'm getting to do so many amazing things here and I'm grateful everyday for it. Even just after a little more than a week, going abroad has already changed my life. I feel myself slowly becoming a more knowledgeable, culturally aware, rounded person and my outlook on life is becoming even more open-minded. Well that's enough of that little emotional rant. Here are some pictures from Stonehenge:

Beautiful
Pondering, where did it come from?
Pinch
Presenting Stonehenge
Ground view
Kissing it
Gorgeous
Just holding it
After this we went to Bath to walk around the town and see the Roman Baths. The views on the way there put any other view I've seen previously to shame. (No captions needed)








No comments:

Post a Comment